The Parker Room
The Parker Room is located on the first floor of the Memorial Hall. Recently refurbished, it offers a private space that is ideal for both business and private events. With a large table and comfortable seating it's a versatile space with excellent facilities.
We've had a wide range of events held in the Parker Room. It's such a flexible space that it can accommodate most types of small function. If you're looking for the perfect venue for your next small event contact us now.
- Private lunches or dinners
- Business meetings (AGMs, board meetings etc)
- Committee Meetings
- Training Courses
- Or as an overflow space, used in conjunction with the main hall.
We strive to provide everything you need to put on the perfect event. If you have any specific requirements, do let his know and we will do our best to accommodate you.
- Small servery/kitchen with kettle, microwave, warming oven, sink and fridge
- Projector and screen
- Chairs and boardroom style table
- Stair lift for our disabled guests
- Coat and luggage storage in an adjacent room
- Central heating
- Toilets including disabled facilities on the ground floor
- Free wifi
- Large plasma TV with internet connectivity, ideal for video conferencing and Skype.
Layout and Capacities
The Parker Room is a flexible space that can accommodate up to 18 people.
- Lunch at one large 'conference' table -- 12 - 18
- Dinner at one large ' conference' table -- 12 - 18
- Boardroom style meeting -- 12 - 18
From £65.00 per half day
From £130.00 per full day
Or £13.00 per hour
Special per delegate rates, to include room hire, AV equipment, morning coffee ( with pastries), sandwich lunch and afternoon tea - available on request.
Check availability and book
If you have any questions about The Parker Room, or would like to make a booking then please contact the Janet Vinnicombe, the Hall Manager.
Tel: 01993 869026