The Main Hall
The Main Hall is a large, flexible space, flooded with natural light. Its beautiful vaulted ceiling and exposed beams reference the hall's historical roots. It adjoins a large pre function space and a well-equipped kitchen with bar servery.
We've had a wide range of functions held in the hall. It's such a flexible space that it can accommodate large and intimate gatherings alike. If you're looking for the perfect venue for your next event get in touch.
- Kids' parties
- Office Parties
- Birthdays, anniversaries, retirement parties, wakes etc
- Christmas celebrations
- Wedding and civil partnership receptions
- Lunches/dinners/afternoon teas
- Small exhibitions
- Exercise classes
- Training courses ( for people, puppies and even chickens!)
- Club gatherings
We strive to provide everything you need to put on the perfect event. If you have any specific requirements, please let us know and we will do our best to accommodate you.
- Large kitchen with oven, microwave, preparation space, sink, fridge and freezer
- Cutlery and crockery
- Serving hatch from kitchen to main hall
- Pre function area with bar servery
- Chairs and rectangular tables
- Table Cloths
- Coat hanging in the lobby area
- Central heating
- Flexible Lighting
- Wooden floor for dancing
- Toilets including disabled facilities
- Free wifi
And we can introduce you to selected caterers, PA system hire companies, florists, entertainers and others.
Layout and Capacities
The Main Hall is a flexible space that can accommodate up to 120 people. We can advise the best layout for your event. However, here are some popular formats for reference:
- Standing cocktail party -- 120
- Round tables for lunch or dinner -- 70
- Rectangular tables for lunch or dinner -- 85
- Theatre style meeting -- 90
- Classroom style meeting -- 50
From £40.00 per half day
From £80.00 per full day
Or £10.00 per hour
Special per delegate rates available on request.
Check availability and book
If you have any questions about the hall, would like to visit or make a booking, then please contact Janet Vinnicombe, the Hall Manager.
Tel: 01993 869026