Events during the 106th Festival:
- Friday, 9 March - Youth Jazz Band Challenge (in association with Chipping Norton Rotary Club).
- Sunday, 11 March - Eight in a Bar.
- Sunday, 18 March - Piano masterclass and recital with Eva Maria Doroszkowaska.
- Monday, 19 March - Folk evening with 'floor spots'.
- Tuesday, 20 March - Mindfulness for Musicians.
- Wednesday, 21 March - Children's singing workshop and presentation for Year 5 children with Peter Hunt.
- Saturday, 24 March - Festival Concert - a showcase of talent from the 106th Festival.
- Sunday, 25 March - Adderbury Ensemble.
The Festival, as always, features local talent of all ages performing a variety of music, speech and drama. An A4 timetable with dates and times will be published here nearer the time.